Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nothing is Coincidental

When you are "randomly" thinking of someone (especially if s/he has not been on your mind or in your presence in a while), it is for a reason!  Be ready; s/he will phone you...text you...email you...find you through social media...bump into you at the gas station...It will be no coincidence. It will be kismet...destiny...fate. If someone crosses your mind, ACT--EXPECT! Expect him or her to contact you or show up show how, somewhere in your life--better yet, contact him! Chances are you've crossed his mind, too.

I think of my mom and she calls. I think of a guest I have not seen at the Cafe in a while and the next day she visits. I think of one of my children and they text me. Even more interesting, I will encounter common "themes" in one day--for instance, the "Auburn Colony" (something I had never heard of before) was spoken to me several times by different people in the course of one work day.

The more you stay in tune to these cosmic occurrences, the more they will happen. Nothing is coincidental. Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment